Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! At the end of year people tend to reflect back on the year – the good, the bad, and the in-between. Did you set and achieve your goals for 2011 or at least did you achieve more than you would have without having any goals? Now that New Years has come and gone, nothing like a new year indicates a fresh start! We have a lot in store for our readers this year so if you haven’t already, make sure you subscribe to our RSS feed and/or email subscription to stay updated. To start off the new year, we wanted to give some link love to highlight some well-written articles in the personal finance blogosphere, perhaps some of these articles will even help you be more successful at achieving your New Years Resolution. We hope you enjoy them just as much as we have:
1) Check out Is Filling the Tank Emptying Your Wallet at Praire EcoThrifter to find out how to cut down on your gas expense.
2) Is it your New Years Resolution to find a new job? Then you should check out 7 Resume Tips that Will Get You a Job at Your Finances Simplied to find out more.
3) Perhaps it was your New Years Resolution to get out of student debt, then you should definitely read How to Get Out of Student Debt at Invest it Wisely.
4) Do you own your own business? Or would you like to someday? Find out why you need to develop small business owners good work habits at Thirty Six Months.
5) Are you still developing your goals for 2012? Money Cactus talks about 10 Things to live by for 2012. This article might help you give you some great ideas!
6) Have you created your new budget for 2012? What do you call it – budget or spending plan? So Over Debt talks about hers in her article Budgets vs. Spending Plans.
7) How do you define rich – 100k, 500k, 1M, 1M+? Net Worth Protect talks about a his problem with a Recent Poll Gap: Americans View $150K as Rich.
8) Do you think you are too old to dream? It’s never too late to go after your dreams. The Money Principle says to Dream your goals and plan your dreams.
9) Are you interested in learning more about investing? Doctor Stock at Invest in the Markets discusses applying risk management when investing in the market.
10) Perhaps this year you are interested in getting into owning and renting real estate. Financial Success for Young Adults talks about Taxes for Rental Income: Learning How to Time Your Income.
11) Maybe you are trying to stay within budget by eating at home more. See how Niki over at Debt Free by Thirty plans her weekly meals as she knows the plan is the key to achieving this goal.
What are some of your goals for 2012? Best wishes to everyone in 2012!!! Thanks for being part of our community here at World of Finance.